[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

ANNOUNCE: Fourth W3C Security WG Meeting, October 10

             ANNOUNCE: FOURTH W3C SECURITY WG MEETING, OCTOBER 10

        What:   4th W3C Security WG Meeting

        Where:  MIT EECS, Grier Room 34-401 (subject to change)

        When:   Tuesday October 10, 9am - 5pm

        Who:    W3C Member Representatives ONLY

   W3C is making progress on its proposals for security on the web.
   This WG Meeting has been called to foster discussion and feedback and present
   W3C's plans to our members. Discussion will focus on W3C's proposals for a
   Modular Extension syntax and a library of Security modules.

   There is a separate W3C Payments WG Meeting at MIT on Wednesday, October
   11th. Contact Phillip Hallam-Baker for details (hallam@w3.org)

   To RSVP for the Security WG Meeting, email the coordinator, Rohit Khare
   (khare@w3.org) or call 617/253-2613 by 5 October. This workshop is aimed at
   technologists; please include a brief description of any relevant security
   work you or your organization are involved in.

   This is a preliminary announcement of the date and time only. To suggest an
   agenda item, speaker, or to address any other questions, please contact
   Rohit Khare.

   We have arranged for hotel rooms at the Kendall Square Mariott. To qualify
   for the MIT discount, notify Susan Hardy (susan@w3.org).

   For a review of the Consortium's plans, see the W3C Security Status
   Report[1] from the Third W3C Security Workshop[2].

*** References from this document ***
[1] http://www.w3.org/member/WWW/Security/Group/950710_Workshop/SecurityUpdate
[2] http://www.w3.org/member/WWW/Security/Group/950710_Workshop/